Слайды и текст этой презентации
What do you know about the English-speaking countries?
Country, language, powerful, cultural, emblem, consist, official, capital, island, maple, second, world, people, Pacific, ocean, center, continent, population, mixed, leaf, different, nationalities.
1)Canada is the second largest … 2)The capital of Canada is … 3)In Canada there are people of many … 4)There are two official … 5)The red and white Canadian flag shows a leaf of … 6)The maple tree grows in … 7)The official emblem of Canada is …
1. USA is one of the most powerful country … 2. The capital of the USA is … 3. New York is the financial and … 4. The official language in the USA is … 5. The second important language in the USA is … 6. The countries motto is …
1. It is a small and quiet country in the … 2. This country consists of two main islands and … 3. It is … 4. New Zealand looks like … 5. The population in New Zealand is … 6. The official languages are … 7. New Zealand is sometimes called … 8. It is famous for its products … 9. The capital of New Zealand is …
1. The UK or Great Britain is an … 2. It’s twice smaller than … 3. In Britain you can meet people of … 4. The capital of the UK is … 5. The official language is…
1. Australia is the biggest island and … 2. Australia lies between the … 3. The capital of Australia is … 4. The official language in Australia is … 5. At present in Australia there are a lot of people from … 6. Sometimes Australia is called …
1) The USA is the one off the most powerful countries in the world. 2) The USA is the third largest population in the world. 3) New York is the financial and cultural center. 4)The second important language in the USA is Spanish. 5) Canada is the second largest country in the world. 6) The maple leaf is the official emblem of Canada. 7) New Zealand consists of two island. 8) The capital of Australia is Canberra.
Match the countries and the world combinations. Great Britain Italy upside down Australia an island state New Zealand a «Lucky country» The USA the second largest country Canada a real melting pot
Make up the English words. Read and translate. po eign ge lan cap po cial wer gua ital for ful of fi pu eng coy ry nt is lish la sta nd te sm ca all na da