Слайды и текст этой презентации
Any houseplant has benefits. It is an axiom. Indoor plants absorb carbon dioxide, the air is saturated with oxygen in the room and moisturized by it. Many plants absorb harmful radiation that furniture and different materials isolate.
You should always remember that there are plants of "high risk" that can trigger allergies or cause symptoms of disease. In the zone of special risk there are children, pregnant women and pets. But even healthy adult person may suffer, transplanting poisonous plants, if he does not keep its special properties.
The most dangerous are the potted plants of the Apocynaceae family : oleander, Adenium, pahipodium, Allamanda, byumontiya, strofantus, dipladeniya, plumeria, Carissa, tebernemontana and Catharanthus. Leaves, and other parts of these plants are deadly. Little piece of plant leaf is enough for the death of an adult healthy man.
Oleander is a shrub widely spread in the subtropical regions of the world.
The plant is used in landscape design in regions with a subtropical climate. Some people keep it as a houseplant.
Oleander is a poisonous plant, so it requires careful cultivation. Its juice contains a number of oleander cardiac glycosides, some of which are of medical use.
Adenium (Latin Adenium) – a genus of succulent shrub or tree of the Apocynaceae family.
In many languages, the literal translation of the name of the plant means "Desert Rose."
When you cut off Adenium it produces toxic sap. So after transplanting or propagation of these plants it is recommended to wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
The Liliaceae family
Blooming lilies exude a very strong flavor that causes dizziness, headaches, fainting, and allergies. Their leaves are very toxic. Pets can become seriously ill and even die if they lick a lily leaf or bite off a small piece of it.
The Araceae family
These plants attract us by their unusual form of leaves and garish color, with many beautiful flowers. But, unfortunately, almost all of Araceae contain poisonous oxalic acid, toxic proteins and enzymes. Salts of oxalic acid can penetrate deep into the skin and mucous membranes, causing severe irritation and burns.
Cyclamen tubers contain saponins that are very poisonous to cats and dogs. Symptoms of poisoning are drooling, vomiting, diarrhea.
Seeing the luxuriantly blooming hydrangea bush, you'll want to buy it, or at least nip off a twig. Think before you do it, because hydrangeas contains one of the most poisonous substances - cyanide.
At Ivy, that also belongs to the Araliaceae family, all parts of the plant are poisonous. Begonia contain salt of oxalic acid, causing burns and irritation of the mouth, difficulty in swallowing, vomiting. The most toxic are tubers of begonia.
The Euphorbiaceae family
All plants of the Euphorbiaceae family : croton, spurge, poinsettia, jatropha contain toxic substance that causes severe burns of the skin and mucous membranes. Working with Euphorbiaceae be especially careful and protect eyes so as milky sap can irritate the cornea and lead to temporary or complete loss of vision. Getting into the mouth, its milk greatly burns the mouth and throat, causing digestive and mental disorder.
The Solanaceae family
Members of the family Solanaceae: nightshade (solyanum or Jerusalem cherry), brovalliya, brunfelziya, ornamental pepper are quite poisonous. Beautiful fruit pepper and nightshade are dangerous for children, who want to try them. They contain toxic substance that causes diarrhea, excessive salivation, tremors, lethargy, coughing, seizures.
Ingestion of these plants gives rise to such unpleasant phenomena as a disorder of digestive system, vomiting, diarrhea, tremors and weakness.
You should not tempt fate for the sake of its botanical predilections. Nowadays, any flower shop offers a huge selection of indoor plants that can satisfy the most demanding taste and is safe for all family members.
3. Plants in the interior, № 5, 2005 Nepomniashchikh, your pet cat, Bustard, 2004.
4. On this Site: http://www.floriculture.ru/, http://yadflora.narod.ru/aaaa.html
for your attention