Слайды и текст этой презентации
1. Who exactly was he?
2. What did Shakespeare write?
3. What were his plays about?
4. Where were his plays performed and
who went to see them?
The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark
Hamlet – Son of the late King and nephew of the present king
Claudius – King of Denmark and Hamlet's uncle
Gertrude – Queen of Denmark and mother to Hamlet
Polonius – Chief counsellor to the king
Ophelia – Daughter to Polonius
Horatio – True friend to Hamlet
Laertes – Son to Polonius
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern – Courtiers, friends to Hamlet
Ghost of Hamlet's Father
Fortinbras – Prince of Norway
Gravediggers – a Sexton
1.I’ve found information about Shakespeare most interesting
2. I’ve found information about Shakespeare interesting
3. I’ve found information about Shakespeare boring