Слайды и текст этой презентации
Festive time. 03/03/16 (Making preparations)
We are going to:
learn new words
learn the differences between “make” and “do”
have a rest (singing a song)
repeat Present Simple
revise «Present Continuous» (affirmative)
- the decorations - декорации
- the dusting - уборка
- your homework - твое домашнее задание
- a phone call - телефонный звонок
- the gardening - садоводство
- tea - чай
- a special dish - праздничное блюдо
- the washing up - мытье (посуды)
- the shopping - покупки, шопинг
- а саке - торт, пирожное
7. a special dish
5. the gardening
8. the washing-up
4. a phone call
10. a cake
9. the shopping
2. the dusting
1. the decorations
to produce something
to perform an action
What are they doing?
Open the brackets using Present Progressive Tense.
I (do) my homework now.
My sister (dance) at the moment.
My mum (to do the dusting).
The twins (to make decorations).
His granny (to do the gardening)
This family (to celebrate) New Year.
Their father (to do the last minute shopping)
Aunt Betsie (to make) tea.
Clara and Steve (to do the washing-up)
Who are the people in the pictures? What are they doing?
Clara and Steve
Read the e-mail from Rosa and answer the questions.
• What holiday are all members of Rosa’s family preparing for?
• What kind of dish is her mum making?
• Why are the twins excited?
• Where’s her dad?
• Why is Steve washing the grapes?
• Who is decorating the streets?
• How do the Spanish people call the last night of the year?
Let’s sing a song!=)))
Put the verbs in brackets in Present Progressive
1. I am watching a very interesting film now.
2. He is working in the garden.
3. We are colouring eggs.
6. I am running in the school park.
4. My friend is singing a Christmas song.
5. Our parents are writing a letter to my grandmother.
7. They are playing ball with their dog.
1. I ( to watch) a very interesting film now.
2. He ( to work) in the garden.
3. We (to colour) eggs.
4. My friend (to sing) a Christmas song.
5. Our parents (to write) a letter to my grandmother.
6. I (to run) in the school park.
7. They (to play) ball with their dog.
Use the prompts to say what the people in the picture are doing. What are they celebrating?
• blow a party horn
• talk on the mobile
• play the drums
• eat a sandwich
• bring a cake
What are the people in the pictures doing?
Read the sentences and guess what the boys’ names are.
Click the name to check your answer
Bob usually reads books in the evening
but now he is listening to music.
2. Mike likes listening to music
but now he is reading a book.
3. Jack likes to walk in the park
but now he is riding a horse..
His name is
His name is
His name is
Choose the right sentence.
Click the picture to check your answer.
The girl is jumping in the yard.
The girl jumps in the yard.
Ann is playing tennis now.
Ann likes to play tennis.
Marry sometimes cry.
Marry is crying now.
He is playing chess now.
My brother is a chess player.
My sister wants to be an artist.
She is dancing .
Make up sentences from these words.
is, he, now,
3) Drawing, I, now, am.
2) now, are, speaking, you.
4) is, it, now, going.
5) is, flying, are, she, at the moment.
6) are, singing, we, now, is.
Сorrect the sentences
I am reading.
Winnie is sleeping.
You are singing.
They are drawing.
Tosya is dancing.
Некоторые глаголы употребляются только в форме Present Simple: Hate – ненавидеть I hate snakes.
Love – любить People love freedom.
Like – нравиться Do you like my new sweater ?
Want – хотеть She doesn’t want any problems at school.
See - видеть What can you see through the window?
Have – иметь какую-нибудь вещь My grandma has a good country house.
Need - нуждаться I need some food
Выбери глаголы, которые употребляются только в форме Present Simple
Вставь глагол в нужной форме на место пропуска.
I … in the park and … my notes at the moment (sit, write). It … hot (be). I … hot weather (hate). I … not … to sit here ( want). But Roger … tennis with his friend ( play). They … and … (run, laugh). They … neither ice cream nor cold lemonade ( need). They … fun (have). They …this weather ( like).
learned new words
learned the differences between “make” and “do”
had a rest (singing a song)
repeated Present Simple
revised «Present Continuous» (affirmative)
№ Now I know….. Excellent Good Bad
2. To make / to do
3. Present Progressive
Textbook: page 57 the text “Bolton Middle School” read, translate.
Thank you! All the best=)