Слайды и текст этой онлайн презентации
How Do You Treat The Earth?
Task №1: Make the sentences Passive.
Cars pollute the air.
Children damage plants.
People break trees.
The air is polluted with cars.
Plants are damaged by children.
Trees are broken by people.
Task№2:Trash Becomes New Products
Task№3: Look at the picture and say what environmental problems are spoken about?
Task№4: Find the odd word in each line.
1.car, bicycle, train,
2.to pollute, to harm, ,to litter
the greenhouse effect,
acid rain, ultraviolet light,
4. flooding, rain, melting,
5. recycling, planting trees,
Task№5 : Match.
1.Smoking causes a) skin cancer and sunburn.
2.Air pollution can cause b) living beings and pollute
3.Ultraviolet radiation c) heart disease .
4.Chemicals kill d) bad for our health.
5. Pesticides are e) serious environmental and health problem.
6.Rainforests f) take carbon and dioxide product oxygen.
1.Smoking causes heart disease .
2.Air pollution can cause serious environmental and health problems.
3.Ultraviolet radiation skin cancer and sunburn.
4.Chemicals kill living beings and pollute environment
5. Pesticides are bad for our health.
6.Rainforests take carbon and dioxide produce oxygen.
Task№5 : How long do you think litter lasts?
1) traffic ticket a) 2-4 weeks b) 3 month c) a year
2) banana peel a) 2 month b) 6 month c) 15 days
3) wool sock a) 6 month b) 1 year c) 5 years
4) wooden stake a) a year b) 4 years c) 13 years
5) painted wooden a) 1 year b) 5 years c) 13 years
6) wax paper cup a) a year b) 4 years c) 5 years
7) tin cans a) 50 years b) 100 years c) 25 years
8) aluminum cans a) 500 years b) never c) 75 years
9) plastic containers a) up to 500 years b) up to 100 years
c) up to 200 years
10) glass bottle a) 100 years b) up to 500 years c) never
Task№6 :«Eco Problems In My Hometown»
- Main concerns : air, water, nature;
Influence of people on the environment : lake, cars, litter, air pollution;
Necessary steps to save nature : take care of ,to plant trees and flowers, use public transport, throw rubbish in the streets…