Слайды и текст этой онлайн презентации
Турнир знатоков английского языка
1. Pat keeps two pets.
2. A girl sees three big grey geese.
3. A cup of nice coffee is in nice coffee-cup.
I. 1. I have four legs, but I can’t walk.
2. I’m tall and green, I’m in the garden.
3. It doesn’t have legs, but it goes.
4. It doesn’t have legs, but it jumps.
II. 1. Two brothers, but they don’t see each other.
2. It is white and cold and sweet. All children like it.
3. It is not a man, it is not a woman, but it teaches us.
4. It gives us milk and butter two. It’s very kind and likes to moor.
English proverbs and sayings
1. A friend in need is a friend in deed.
2. All is well that ends well.
3. Better late than never.
4. Like mother, like daughter.
5. No smoke without a fire.
6. One for all and all for one.
1. Eleven little boys are playing ball with Ben.
Two boys go away and there are…
2. How much is three plus three.
… apples on the apple – tree.
3. My dog has four legs. I have only…
My dog likes to run, I like to run too.
4. How much is two plus two.
…apples for little Sue.
5. Five little girls as you can see
Are in the garden under the…
6. I see nine apples on the apple – tree
Six of them fall (падать) and now they are…
7. Do you see that big… tree.
Let’s run there: one, two, three.
8. Here sits the dog under the tree
It likes the tree as you can…
Game” How much?”
1. How much is eight plus eleven?
2. How much is seven plus ten?
3. How much is eight from eleven?
4. How much is eleven minus eight?
5. One apple, two apples, three apples, four
Five apples, six apples, seven apples more
Now tell me, little Paul, can you count them all?
Find the animals:
1. Ann and Mike is friends.
2. We English are.
3. Her hobby has reading.
4. What colour the pencils are?
5. Ben has got a parrots.
6. You can play basketball?
7. There are a horse and 2 pigs in the yard.
8. The Brown live in Canada.
9. His sisters’ name is Kate.