Слайды и текст этой презентации
НАСТОЯЩЕЕ ЗАВЕРШЕННОЕ ВРЕМЯ
Действие произошло только что, недавно, важно для настоящего момента (recently, lately, yet, just, already, so far).
Действие произошло на этой недели, в этом году, в этом месяце (this week, this month)
Слова: никогда, когда – нибудь, (ever, never)
Новости, в которых не указано на момент в прошлом.
already - уже
just – только что
ever – когда – либо?
never – никогда
yet – еще нет – (в конце) - ?
Recently/lately – недавно
So far – уже
Местоимение + have|has + V3 (ed)
Местоимение + have/has + not + V3 (ed)
Have/has + местоимение + V3 (ed)
+ Утвердительное предложение
Ex: 1) I have just read the letter (Я только что прочитал письмо)
2) John has seen him this week. ( Джон видел его на этой неделе)
3) She has had a baby.
Ex: 1) She has never been to New York. (Она никогда не была в Нью Йорке.
? Вопросительное предложение
Ex: Have you ever been to London? ( Ты был когда – нибудь в Лондоне?)
Bred has put on weight
Отрицание Hе hasn’t had enough sleep!
Вопрос Has it already caught this fish?
John (write) his name.
2. I (draw) a picture.
3. Tom (switch on) the light.
4. The cat (drink) its milk.
5. The tree (fall) across the road.
6. John (give) his bicycle to his brother.
7. You (make) a mistake.
8. We (eat) our dinner.
9. The train just (go).
10. I just (tell) the answer.
11. George never (be) in Australia.
12. John and Richard just (go away).
The pupils are writing the dictation.
My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem.
3. I am learning a poem
4. She is telling them an interesting story.
5. Kate is sweeping the floor.
6. The waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him.
7. I am eating my breakfast.
8. We are drinking water.
9. He is bringing them some meat and vegetables.
Change into Present Perfect
1. You ever / be / to South America?
2. You / read / any English books?
3. You / live / in this town all your life?
4. How many times / you / be / in love?
5. What's / the most beautiful country / you /ever / visit?
6. You ever / speak / to a famous person?
с since и for
1…last summer. 2. ... 1995.
3. ... a long time; 4 ... last month;
5. ... two weeks; 6. ... 2 March;
7. ... two hours; 8. ... 1975;
9. ... six days; 10. ... a month,
11. two years; 12. ... three days;
13. ... ten minutes; 14. ... three hundred years;
15. ... Wednesday; 16. ... seven days;
17. ...three o'clock. 18. ... 18 September;
19. ... my last birthday; 20. ... a century;
21. ... 2001.
Fill in have or has
I answered the question.
She opened the window.
They called us.
You carried a box.
It rained a lot.
We washed the car.
He closed the window.
Jenny locked the door.
The girls visited the museum.
John and Sophie helped in the garden.
1. Have you been to Paris? (ever/never
2 Look, your brother has come in. (usually/just)
3 I have tried to read War and Peace but I always stop because it's difficult. (usually/often)
4 We have visited the Czech Republic. What's it like? (sometimes/never)
5 Peter has given me his homework on time . (sometimes/never)
6 Have you been to the cinema with Tom? (ever/ just)
7 I haven't used that computer so I don't know what to do. (never/ever)
8 They have done the homework. Here it is. (already/yet)
9 They haven't done the homework. It's for next week. (already/yet)
10 I've worked here ten years, (since/for)
11 I've worked here 2000. (since/for)
12 I've worked here. (all my life/since)
1. Have you ever been to Paris?
2 Look, your brother has just come in.
3 I have often tried to read War and Peace but I always stop because it's difficult.
4 We have never visited the Czech Republic. What's it like?
5 Peter has never given me his homework on time.
6 Have you ever been to the cinema with Tom?
7 I haven't ever used that computer so I don't know what to do.
8 They have already done the homework. Here it is. (already/yet)
9 They haven't done the homework yet. It's for next week.
10 I've worked here for ten years.
11 I've worked here since 2000.
12 I've worked here all my life.