Слайды и текст этой презентации
Life is not easy when you are 14. I have problems with my parents. They don`t understand me. When I wanted to find a part-time job not to ask for pocket money, they said-no, you are not old enough. They advised me to pay more attention to my study. If I go for a walk, I must be at home by 10 o`clock. They always ask me where and with whom I go out. I am not allowed to buy clothes for myself, they don`t let me listen to my favourite music, they say-it`s terrible.
I often argue with my parents because of clothes, apartment cleaning, etc. I`d like my parents to treat me as an adult person.
I`d like you to give me some advises. What shall I do? Do your parents always understand you? What do they let you do and forbid you to do? Please write me some words about it.
drive a car
buy clothes I want
have a gun
stay out after 11 o`clock
have a part-time job
ride a motorbike
wear jeans at school
watch a category 18 film
drink bear or wine
observe a curfew
show a diary
eat what I want
make fiends who I want
decide what to do after school
I am allowed or forbidden
I am\ we are.allowed to
1. My parents allow me_________buy everything I want.
2. My parents want me_________study well.
3. They let me ______stay out till 11 o`clock.
4. I am forbidden_______get bad marks at school.
5. My parents make me_________show my school diary.
6. I am allowed _______ride a motorbike.
1. My parents allow me________invite my friends home.
2. My parents make me_____help about the house.
3. They let me_____have a part-time job.
4. I am forbidden______marry.
5. My teachers want me_____do all my homework.
6. I am not allowed______drink alcohol.
Coming of age(совершеннолетие) the 18th birthday of a person, when they become legally an adult. At 18 British people are allowed to vote in election, get married without the permission of their parents, and buy and drink alcohol in a pub. In the US, either the 18th or 21st birthday might be thought of as a coming of age; at 18 people are allowed to vote and get married, but in many states you cannot buy alcohol until you are 21.