Слайды и текст этой онлайн презентации
Literary genres The Pronoun One
ALLPPT.com _ Free PowerPoint Templates, Diagrams and Charts
4. The old man (murmur/shout) the name very quietly, he (screamed/ whispered) it into my ear
5. There is a (lonely/alone) place down this river.
6. John realizes that he was (lonely/alone) in the desert.
7. Why do you allow her to(shout/cry) at your friends?
8. Who is the (author/ writer) of this project?
Answer the questions
Can you name a way books are divided?
What does Genre mean?
What book categories do you know?
Ex 8 p 62 Part B. Characterize two books (the first bok on a good
side, the second one on a bad side)
Your should mention the following points:
The type of book (fiction/non-fiction), the genre
Recommend or don`t recommend
2) ex 17