Слайды и текст этой онлайн презентации
There is some colourful.... graffiti .... ...... on the wall opposite the school playing fields.
That's a very…old-fashioned…. hat - I’d prefer something more modem.
Outside the shopping centre there’s a ..... sculpture . .. ....... ...... made of marble.
Jack is doing a .. painting.. of his friend, Ken. It’s very colourful!
What an …unusual ….hairstyle you've got. I love it!
The film was …awful ….The acting was bad and the plot was boring.
Van Gogh painted a ……portrait…of himself after cutting his ear off.
Stop standing on your head! Don’t be so ……silly….
She’s a really …nice…..woman. She always says hello and she's very helpful.
The film has some …shocking…scenes of violence. If you are sensitive, don't watch it!
I love those .landscapes .. by Brueghel -the ones with snow-covered countryside.
My mum collects...... pottery......................She’s got about a hundred different pots.
Wow! That's an …amazing ..view. I can see the whole village from here!
I’d like to work in ..... fashion design .................... . I love clothes!
Have you got a pencil? I’m going to make a ...... drawing............. of your face.
by / with
Если действие над предметом, выраженным подлежащим, производится «кем-то», то используется предлог by.
This poem was written by Lermontov. – Эта поэма была написана Лермонтовым.
Если действие над предметом, выраженным подлежащим, производится с помощью какого-то инструмента, то используется предлог with.
This letter was written with a pen. – Это письмо было написано ручкой.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
1. Bread (to eat) every day.
2. The letter (to receive) yesterday.
3. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week.
4. I (to ask) at the lesson yesterday.
5. I (to give) a very interesting book at the library last Friday.
6. Many houses (to build) in our town every year.
7. This work (to do) tomorrow.
8. This text (to translate) at the last lesson.
9. These trees (to plant) last autumn.
10. Many interesting games always (to play) at our PT lessons.
11. This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow.
12. We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday.
13. My question (to answer) yesterday.
14. Hockey (to play) in winter.
15. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn.
16. Many houses (to burn) during the Great Fire of London.
17. His new book (to finish) next year.
18. Flowers (to sell) in shops and in the streets.
19. St. Petersburg (to found) in 1703.
Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice, обращая внимание на место предлога.
E.g. We often speak about her. — She is often spoken about.
1. We thought about our friend all the time.
2. The doctor will operate on him in a week.
3. The teacher sent for the pupil's parents.
4. They looked for the newspaper everywhere.
5. Nobody slept in the bed.
6. The neighbour asked for the telegram.
7. Everybody listened to the lecturer with great attention.
8. The senior students laughed at the freshman.
9. The group spoke to the headmistress yesterday.
10. The young mothers looked after their babies with great care.
11. Nobody lived in that old house.
12. They sent for Jim and told him to prepare a report on that subject.