Слайды и текст этой онлайн презентации
ВИКТОРИНА ПУТЕШЕСТВИЕ ПО СТРАНАМ ИЗУЧАЕМОГО ЯЗЫКА (АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК)
1 ТУР – БЛИЦОПРОС-ТЕСТ
2 ТУР – ВОПРОС-ОТВЕТ
3 ТУР - «МОРСКОЙ БОЙ» - SEA BATTLE
4 ТУР – КАРТОЧКИ-СЛОВА
1 ТУР – БЛИЦОПРОС-ТЕСТ
1. Where is the Loch Ness Monster supposed to live?
2. This is the Queen’s residence in London.
a) Buckingham Palace
b) Westminster Abbey
c) The Houses of Parliament
3. What kind of state is the UK?
b) parliamentary monarchy
4. Which is the biggest state of the USA?
5. What theatre was organized by W. Shakespeare?
a) Globe Theatre
b) Old Vic Theatre
c) Royal Theatre
6. What is the national emblem of England?
a) a daffodil
b) a thistle
c) a rose
7. Whose monument stands in the centre of Trafalgar Square?
a) Admiral Nelson
b) King Artur
c) Queen Elizabeth
8. What is another name for the Houses of Parliament?
a) Palace of Westminster
b) St. Poul’s Cathedral
9. What city in the USA is called “the city of the yellow devil”?
10. In which city is Hollywood?
a) Los Angeles
b) Las Vegas
11. What beautiful waterfall is situated in the USA?
12. What is the nickname of the flag of the UK?
a) Union Jack
b) Big Apple
c) Union flag
13. What is the official residence of the Prime Minister of the UK?
No.10 Downing Street
14. What is the capital of Australia?
15. Who is the main figure in the emblem of the USA?
16. What is the national emblem of New Zealand?
YouTube - Kiwi!
17. What is the official name of the country which we call Great Britain?
А) The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
С) The United Kingdom of Great Britain
18. Name the capital of Wales.
19. What are the main colours of the Union Flag?
A)Blue, red and white
B)Blue, white and green
C) Black,white and red
20. What is the famous airport in London?
21. Where were "The Beatles" born?
A) In Liverpool
B) In Oxford
C) In Manchester
22. What is the favourite hot drink in Britain?
A) Mineral water
23. Name the architectural masterpiece of Christopher Wren.
A) Big Ben
B) St Paul's Cathedral
C) Westminster Abbey
24. Who was called "An Iron Lady"?
A) Margaret Thatcher
B) Sharlotta Bronte
C) Elizabeth II
2 ТУР – ВОПРОС-ОТВЕТ 1. He and his "merry men" lived in Sherwood Forest.
2. His monument stands in the centre of Trafalgar Square.
3. Here many famous Englishmen are buried.
4. The Crown jewels are kept here.
5. A famous picture house in Trafalgar Square.
(The National Gallery)
6. 365 feet high and built by Christopher Wren.
(St Paul's Cathedral)
3 ТУР - «МОРСКОЙ БОЙ» - SEA BATTLE A1. What is the biggest city in Britain?
(The biggest city in Britain is London)
A2. What are the parts of Great Britain?
(England,Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland)
A3. What river does London stand on?
(London stands on the River Thames)
B1. They say it is the most beautiful place in London. In the middle of it a monument to Admiral Nelson is situated. The monument includes four bronze lions. There are two fountains in it.
(It is Trafalgar Square)
B2. It is a wonderful building. The Queen Victoria Memorial is in front of it. It takes you ten minutes to get from this building to Trafalgar Square, the centre of London. The Queen of Great Britain lives there.
B3. It is one of the greatest English churches. It is not far from the Tower of London. The famous English architect Sir Christopher Wren built it in the 17th century after the Great Fire. It is a fine building with many columns and towers. In one of the towers there is one of the largest bells in the world.
(St. Paul's Cathedral)
C1. It is more than nine hundred years old. There are many monuments and statues there, many English kings and queens are buried there. It is famous for the Poet's Corner. It is one of the most famous and beautiful churches in London. This church has two tall towers.
C2. They are long grey buildings with towers. The large clock in one of the towers is "Big Ben". You can hear the sound of "Big Ben" every hour in London. The clock and the bell got their names after Sir Benjamin Hall. The members of the British Parliament work in these buildings.
(The Houses of Parliament)
C3. Whitehall is a wide street leading to Parliament Square. If you go down Whitehall from Trafalgar Square on the right you will see a small street where the British prime Minister lives.
(He lives at number 10 Downing Street)
4 ТУР – карточки-слова На карточках записаны части английских слов по теме «Лондон». Члены команд расставляют карточки и составляют слова.
to squ mus
buil sta mo
eum pal wn
tou ace ment
nu ding are
di rist ture